"Thank you, but the princess is in another castle."

thefoxx games friends archives thanks
Welcome to my gaming&life blog. Who am I? I question myself all the time as well. Basically I stream WoW and crave other things, I have a boring life. Yea, I know. Go through the navigation to see more. Thanks for stopping by! <3 Vm~
The final countdown
written on Wednesday, June 18, 2014 @ 10:01 AM | 0 notes (+)


Okay, I feel like it is finally the time to step up my game. The streams to me personally feel a little too boring, I want it to be really exciting again. Hopefully, this Sunday I get to play with the viewers, some pew pew action, you know? But when it comes to everything else, I feel more motivated and ready for youtube than ever before. So, I have found the game I will try to make everything happen with again, not saying what it is yet. Also, might test out another software for filming, since it supposedly captures everything at once (webby+game). I feel like I can make this middle summer's month really exciting for myself and for you guys as well. I will have NOTHING to do besides stream/youtube/some works all month long, which means I can burn this laptop down! (not really tho, just an expression). So not ready for tomorrow, can't find enough effs to give as well, let's just hope that it works out fine tomorrow! And then the Friday nightmare too... Let us cross our fingers in hopes that I survive the next two days. I just remembered that I cannot film in my school, because it is officially not allowed, no extra footage :( Maybe another time tho.. But the pictures! Oooh the pictures. I could do a vlog with pictures. Do you get the idea? Collage them into one massive gif? The creativity is just flowing through me!

<3