"Thank you, but the princess is in another castle."

thefoxx games friends archives thanks
Welcome to my gaming&life blog. Who am I? I question myself all the time as well. Basically I stream WoW and crave other things, I have a boring life. Yea, I know. Go through the navigation to see more. Thanks for stopping by! <3 Vm~
Hearthstone & Laptop
written on Sunday, June 8, 2014 @ 6:07 AM | 0 notes (+)


Hey thurr! So, as some saw it today, I played some WoW and Hearthstone. <- the short review of today's stream. Basically, WoW is throwing some tantrums with occasional random fps drops from 20 to 1fps and that lasts sometimes even up to a minute or two. It is getting hard to play the game normally and the overall performance of the laptop and game itself is not the greatest. To those who did not see the fb post, we are taking the laptop to get checked out soon and to simply let you guys know, when that happens, I might not be able to stream for up to a week as a minimum. At least that is the way how it usually goes, but we might get lucky and it works itself out faster. :) If anyone has any advice on how to improve the laptops performance before the checking day comes, leave a comment down below. It is a 5,9laptop from windows rating that is built for w8, but currently is running w7 because of the owners preference. It has 8GB of RAM and 2,60Ghz. In general I do not think it should be lagging on normal internet browsing occasions and should be running the game of WoW smoothly on the lowest settings! 

So, until next blog post or stream, thanks for stopping by! <3